- Re-tightening of your skin
- To make you feel comfortable in your body
- Professional assessment by the best specialists using the state-of-the-art technology
- Accompanied over the whole period
- Significant savings compared to operations in France 2590 €*
Thigh lifting (cruroplasty or dermolipectomy) may be an aesthetic surgery or a corrective surgery to repair the effects of a large weight loss. It involves removing the excess skin on the inside of the thighs, the crotch, and tightening the skin on the thighs. If there is an excess of fat, it is combined with liposuction (in such cases the liposuction is performed first, followed by the smoothening out of the folds).
For whom is thigh lifting intended?
Skin folds may come about through aging, due to a large weight loss or may sometimes occur after a liposuction of the thighs: the skin of the legs is therefore limp, hangs, and forms folds.
Thigh lifting is an operation indicated as corrective surgery for obesity.
It is also intended for those who for functional or aesthetic reasons wish to stretch the skin tight and remove some of the gathered-up skin.